I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Ratified conventions by Marshall Islands
- 2000 - Statute of the International Criminal Court
- 2004 - 1st Geneva Convention for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field
- 2004 - 2nd Geneva Convention For the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea
- 2004 - 3rd Geneva Convention Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War
- 2004 - 4th Geneva Convention relative to the protection of civilian persons in time of war
- 2004 - Convention on the Prohibition of the development, production, stockpilling and use of chemical weapons